At PADOS we have developed a new initiative aimed at getting under 21 year olds involved in the theatre and supporting local talent and community events. With this in mind, in September 2014 we introduced #U21, a new scheme offering discounted tickets with savings of up to 50% on the price of tickets to certain productions for under 21 year olds. There is a limited number of tickets available online for all those PADOS plays and shows bearing the #U21 logo.
U21 TICKETS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR THE FULL MONTY- see the BOX OFFICE for performance details.
Look out for the #U21 logo on our posters and flyers or visit the online Box Office page to see what #U21 tickets are available right now!
Terms and Conditions of #U21
- The scheme is open to people aged under 21 years of age as at the date of the performance.
- #U21 tickets are non-refundable.
- #U21 tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production subject to availability.
- A limited #U21 tickets are available for each performance.
- #U21 tickets are only available in advance via the PADOS box office at www.pados.co.uk.
- #U21 tickets carry no additional privileges to those of ordinary tickets and are subject to the same standard Terms & Conditions.
- Multiple #U21 tickets can be purchased by any one person but all ticket bearers must provide approved photographic ID upon arrival at the theatre. Approved forms of photographic ID are:
– Driving Lincence (photograph part)
– ID cards bearing the PASS hologram (Citizencard, ValIDateUK, OneID4u, etc)
If no acceptable photographic ID can be produced upon arrival at the theatre, no admission will be granted unless the balance of the face-value of the ticket (full price) has been paid before the start of the performance.
- Tickets are transferable and all privileges and restrictions associated with the ticket will pass to the new ticket bearer.
- The scheme may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice and without liability to PADOS and all tickets issued prior to the withdrawal will continue to be subject to these Terms and Conditions.